Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Dull Monday

This was another of those days when I mostly sat and looked at the four walls in the office. For my three hours, I worked about 45 minutes. I looked for things to do to occupy my time. It drug...the morning drug on forever.

I will stay in this afternoon because of the heat. Later on this evening I must mow..or bale later in the week.

I didn't sleep well last night. I awoke about 2:00 or so and lay awake for hours. Finally about 4:00 AM I got up and heated up some milk and drank it. That helped. The next time I woke up it was after 5:00.

I got up and fed the animals and watered all the plants. With this heat wave and our humidity, they would all die if I didn't water them.

More later....

I waited until a little after 4:00 PM to mow and I really got hot toward the last. But now all I have to do is trim and I can do that later....probably Wednesday evening. Tomorrow I have that party at Leslie's house. I will pick up both Marilyn and Karan for that.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

If your heat is like ours today 96it must have been a really hot job. Stay in the cool house and just relax now. Do I sound like Mom?
Balisha

marlu said...

Balisha gave my thoughts exactly. Please be careful in this heat. Someone here overheated on Friday and we had to go to the "same day care."

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, you do, Balisha. But that's o.k. sometimes I need a keeper.