Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy Sunday

Today was a very busy day. I had my house guest, Karen, and I had my casserole dish and dessert to make too for the basket dinner. I got it all done. We had some guests today and they stayed for the dinner. They were the Lewis'. It was good to have guests. We hope they will return.

The puppet show was real good again. John and Cyndi do such a good job. There will be another one next week.

This afternoon I will go with Bob A. to the Alzheimer's support group at 2:30. Later this evening I will go to Independence, Kansas, for a film on Islam at the First Christian Church. That should be interesting. That should be a late evening. I will feed the animals before I leave.

I heard from my son, Scott today. He wanted me to put him back on our prayer list at church. He is struggling.

I haven't heard from son, Keith, in several days. I know he is busy and his daylight is my night and visa versa. It will be hard to catch up with him. My daughter, Leslie was on call today. They called her out at least twice...once before our church school and once after the dinner following the worship service. She got to have lunch with us at church and then was called out again.

More later...

I went to the Alzheimer's support group with my brother-in-law this afternoon,. My sister is sleeping a good deal of the time nowadays and according to Eloise, that's one of the signs of moving toward the end.

I will go see Phyllis on Tuesday because I missed going yesterday when I painted.

Tonight I will go to see the film of Islam with the Living the Questions group. It starts at 7:00 so we will meet at 6:20. It is being held at the First Christian Church in Independence.

No comments: