Friday, July 22, 2011

Finally Friday

Friday at last. At work today, I was the receptionist. Sylvia was off for some reason.

I came home and the cable company was here changing out the wiring for my cable and internet. Bob A. had let them in the house. They pulled the old cable out of the attic and it was frayed. It must have been eight years old. We moved into this house in 2003 and it had dish. We did not want dish so we ordered cable. The attic was very very hot and Josh was soaked when he came out of there.

I spent an hour on the phone trying to get the AT&T listing of our church corrected. It is listed as Crossarods of Christ Community instead of Crossroads Community of Christ. No one would have ever found us with that listing. But they could not cancel it and they would not change it. So I called Leslie and had her just cancel the land line when she paid the next bill.

We all have cell phones anyhow. That's ridiculous.
Now they've lost a paying customer. Serves them right!

I will stay in the house again this afternoon. It's supposed to be 102 today.

More later...

It's 4:15 now and it's 104 here. Wow!

No comments: