Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mediocre Wednesday

Of the three hours I worked today, I worked only about one hour. There was nothing for me to do the first hour because my supervisor was busy ordering clothing from online for her children. The second hour I had work but the third hour she left to train a driver on how to deliver meals and I was left with nothing to do. Luckily, I had my book and just read until time to leave.

When I got off work, I went to Wal Mart to buy groceries. I had not bought any since I've been home. Then Leslie called and wanted to meet me for lunch so I did that.

This afternoon, I sent in my Editorial for the newspaper and worked on downloading photos from my son Scott. I promised him I would build him and Becky a scrapbook of their photos this year.

I will have to get some photo paper before I can start printing them off. I think I have plenty of scrapbook materials left from the ten years I made scrapbooks for myself and the kids. He was delighted.

Tonight I will go to the PINCH meeting at St. James Methodist Church. It starts in thirty minutes so I had better start moving in that direction.

No comments: