Saturday, August 27, 2011

Busy Saturday

Well, I mowed last evening and trimmed this morning after having breakfast with my brother-in-law so the yard looks pretty good now. I also swept off the driveway.

I want to get out there before it gets hot again and trim the spirea bush.

I am thinking of going to Bartlesville. I need gas and I also need some moisture emulsion and can get them both there. I may go this afternoon after I get the spirea trimming finished.

I went to see Gerry and Phyllis at 9:30. I saw Gerry first and then went to see Phyllis. She was sleeping and I could not wake her gently so I just sat and watched her until about ten minutes later. Then she awoke and I got to visit with her for about ten minutes before she went back to sleep. I told her I would go ahead and leave because her Bob would be coming along in ten minutes or so.

She said o.k. She was fairly coherent while she was awake. I told her about my day....my mowing yesterday and my trimming this morning. I also told her about my visit with Gerry. She seems to still remember Gerry.

I washed my car on the way home.

More later. I better get out there and get that bush trimmed before it gets too hot.

Well, I got the bush trimmed and the low sucker branches trimmed off the tree in the front yard too and the mess cleaned up up and now I guess I'll go to Bartlesville.

I did go to Bartlesville and bought my skin cream and a sale tee. I also bought gas for $3.38 a gallon. I walked around the mall and also Wal Mart there. I got back home a short while ago.

No comments: