Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Good Night's Sleep

I left Slinky outside last night. It was only 39 degrees.

I let him in at 11:30 when he began barking but in ten minutes he wanted back outside and I could not convince him to go to bed. So I put him out. He barked for about ten or fifteen minutes and then finally decided that was not going to work and went to sleep on the chaise lounge.

He slept all night there and I got a good night's sleep. I went to bed at 8:00. I was terribly tired. Then I got up at 4:30 when Missy woke me to go out. Animals! I had had plenty of sleep by then.

This morning I will meet my brother-in-law for breakfast and then later, at 9:30, go see my sister. I'm not sure what I will do with the rest of the day. I could do some cleaning on the house.

More later....

We had lunch then we both went to our homes to do some housework. I scrubed my kitchen floor and then went to see my sister and Gerry. Later he called and suggested we go to Bartlesville it was such a nice day. We had a good time just walking the mall and then went to Hobby Lobby to look for a photo magnet. They did not have the size I wanted.

Then we went to Dink's Bar B Q and had a wonderful sandwich. Then we came on back home. I worked a little longer on the newsletters that had come back in the mail. I also worked on tomorrow's sermon.

Then I came in to watch some TV.

Big Day!

No comments: