Friday, March 30, 2012

Big Busy Friday





I had a big day today. At 6:30 I drove to Independence to get my hair done at 7:00. Then I came home and cleaned house. After that I went out and trimmed my yard. Then I went out to see my sister at Windsor Place. She was awake this time and actually visited with me for about 30 minutes. Much of what she said didn't make a lot of sense but I was happy to find her awake anyhow. Then I came home and called in Open Line and sold my chaise lounge (without the cushion) and my glider with the weatherproof cover. It too needed a new cushion. But I got them off my patio and then I put my canvass sling chairs out there with a table between them.

I then went to pick up Bob A. to go to Cherryvale to meet Gay for lunch. We had a good visit and a fine meal.

When I got home I spray painted the round table top of the table I set between my two patio chairs. They all look pretty good now. The cushion could use cleaning and that's my next project. If I can figure out how to work my pressure sprayer, I can clean my front walk and patio and then paint them. Then everything will look nice. I put the one cushion I did have in the yard swing.

I'll post some pictures. The top photo is my peony bed. The peonies are all budded up and it's only the last of March. They usually don't bloom until May.

The next picture is the weeping willow tree we planted seven years ago. It has really grown.

Next is the yard swing with the new cushion in it.

Next is the patio table between the two older chairs. I want to clean those cushions. Missy sleeps in them and they get her hair on them.

Last are my canvass sling chairs with the small glass topped table between them.

I feel like I got a lot done today. After I get the cushions cleaned and the metal table spray painted and that patio power washed, it will be a great place to sit in the mornings before work and drink my coffee.

No comments: