Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Busy Sunday

This will be another busy Sunday. In another couple of hours, Bob A. will come by to pick me up for church. After church, we will eat somewhere with the group. Then I will come home and do the newsletters I send out each Sunday afternoon. Tonight I will just stay home and watch TV. I watch 60 Minutes first then Harry's law, if it is on.

My yard looks so nice! I am so happy it's done at last. Last evening I went to the market and bought the makings for peanut clusters and made a batch for Bobby. He loves them and I usually only make them at Christmastime. But I am taking them to church to give to him. It's the least I can do. I am taking a photo of my yard to post here to show you all how nice it looks.

Well, Harry's Law was not on TV. And I was not interested in 60 Minutes tonight.

After lunch I came home and loaded up all my scrap booking material and took them out to Leslie's. She and a co-worker are going to make a scrapbook for their boss. I stayed a couple of hours and visited with her. I seldom get to have any private time with her anymore.

4 comments:

Betty said...

I watched Harry's Law tonight. Was it pre-empted on your local channel? Your yard does look pretty.

Margie's Musings said...

Evidently, Betty. That's disgusting about Harry's Law. It's the only network program I enjoy.

Thanks for the comment about my yard, though.

Balisha said...

We watched it too.
Don't you just feel better when your yard looks nice? Kind of like when you get a haircut :) Your yard is so neat and tidy. I love it.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Balisha! I try hard to keep it neat!