Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday At Last

Today is the last day I work this week. First though, I am going back to Independence to have my hair done again. I want it to be easy to care for while we're in Branson. I will then go to work.

Myra will be here this evening. I will pack after work. We leave at 7:00 in the morning. I checked the weather at Branson and it should be nice..through cool. I will take a sweater...just in case.

I got the guest room bed remade before I went to bed last night. The bathrooms are clean and the bare floors are clean. I might need to run the sweeper again this afternoon after work. Missy sheds terribly.

I want to leave the house clean so I can come home to a clean house (and a hungry cat). I have asked Cyndi to come feed Missy Saturday morning. I haven't heard from her about it though. I hope she gets back with me sometime today.

Yesterday Aime, the director of the program for which I work, came to the office to have me sign some paperwork. She says everyone will be rotated to different offices in a couple of weeks. She has more clients then she has sites though. She may leave me at the present site. We will have to wait and see.

I came home at noon today to find that my nine year old refrigerator had stopped running and there was water on the floor. I grabbed a towel and mopped the floor up before the water got under my laminated dining room floor. That happened once before right after we put it down. The floor..or most of it, had to be replaced. This time I quickly turned off the ice machine and called a repairman. He came right out and tried to put in a substitute starter but then it wouldn't work so he turned the frig off and will order the part. I took my food over to Bob's and put it in his freezer and frig. I am not going to let this spoil my trip.

What's next???

No comments: