Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Keith and Esther Come Today

I haven't seen my son, Keith, since last Thanksgiving and have never met his new wife so I am excited. They were to have left Phoenix at 4:00 AM this morning. I don't know how many hours it will take them but he has my cell number in case there is a problem or if they come in while I am at work.

I woke up at 3:00 after getting to bed at 11:00 but I am so wound up that I could not go back to sleep. So I just got up. I will put my chili on this morning. My meat, which I got from Leslie, is only partly thawed after being in the frig all night. It will thaw in my slow cooker. Bob has a fine serrated knife and he cut it in two for me. It comes in two pound packages. I froze the other half for later.

If they get in in time for supper, we will have the chili...if not, we will have it tomorrow. I will get some shaved ham for sandwiches too. I will go to the market at noon.

More later

No comments: