Monday, June 18, 2012

Another Aggravation

Last night I worked until 10:00 to get the bulletin ready to print for next Sunday. I preside at that service. Finally, I got ready to go to bed and plugged in my new cell phone for charging. The message it read was "battery disconnected". I took it apart to adjust it and there was nothing wrong with it. And that is a new battery I just had put in the phone this last week after the last one failed and would not hold a charge. I have had a cell phone for years and never had this much trouble.

So I will be late going in to work again today because the store doesn't open until 9:00 AM.

I will be taking tomorrow morning off to get my hair colored and cut and see Phyllis briefly. I will go in to work at one.

More later....

I called my supervisor about being late coming in and she suggested I just wait and come in at 1:00...so I will.

The cell phone store replaced my phone as defective. That's good. It was definitely defective. I also came home to find I had sold another book on Amazon so I put it in a bag, addressed it and went to the post office to mail it off.

No comments: