Monday, July 16, 2012

A Busy Busy Monday

I went back to work this morning after over a week off. My box was stacked with files to put away. I worked until 4:00 today filing. And on top of all that, my co-worker who did the scanning, quit. I will now be the only clerk. My boss will teach me to scan documents tomorrow afternoon. I should be a lot busier now. But I will miss my co-worker. She was a very nice person.

When I got home, I changed my clothes and mowed. I will have my hair done in the morning in Independence so I needed to mow tonight. It has been so dry and the lawn looks so terrible that I put it off as long as possible. We need a good rain badly.

As soon as the sun goes down I will get out there and trim.

My son from Germany is coming this week. I am so excited. He is so lonely that he decided to take leave. I don't know which day I will see him. His girlfriend is picking him up in Kansas City and they will come here to see me one day before he goes back to Germany on Sunday.

No comments: