Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Again

I called my brother-in-law after work yesterday and asked him to eat out with me. I had forgotten to eat yesterday except for a very small bowl of dry cereal in the morning. So I was very hungry after work. Well, I did it. I overate and had indigestion last evening. I took a couple of tums before bedtime and got through it. I sleep so much better if I have my larger meal in the middle of the day and just eat yogurt for supper. I didn't sleep well at all.

This morning I will finish my lawn trimming before it gets ghastly hot. It's supposed to be 107 today and the humidity is terrible. If my supervisor calls me in if the shredders come, I will have my phone in my pocket. It's supposed to be 109 tomorrow. And tomorrow we are to go to Chanute, fifty miles north of here, to have lunch with Tony and Gay. That should be nice. We haven't seen them for awhile.

More later...

It's almost 2:00 and my supervisor hasn't called yet. Evidently the shredders haven't come today either.

It's 6:00. A couple of hours ago, I e-mailed my supervisor. She said they didn't come today either and probably would not come until her boss got back from vacation on Tuesday and she could investigate why they didn't come.

I stayed home most of the day waiting. Tomorrow, Bob and I will go to lunch with Tony and Gay in Chanute.

No comments: