Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Leaving Wednesday

I will work today until noon. My brother-in-law will come over twice a day to feed my cats. I am fixing lunch for the noon meal right now. I am fixing some chicken. We will have baked potatoes, coleslaw and veggies with it. Then Leslie will come and we will leave. I hope I will have a good time. I have been so busy lately.

Last night one of my classmates called and had done some calling around to four other local classmates. He wanted me to commit to next year's 60th class reunion. I just got through this year's 59th reunion and am so tired I could barely commit. I told him I would send out a letter at Christmastime as usual and announce it. I notified the online classmates of the plan last night. The others will have to wait until Christmastime.

After this week, I will have some down time. I will work all day next Monday and catch up on what work I miss tomorrow.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hope your life slows down a bit...but then come the holidays. It's always something.
Have a safe trip.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha