Monday, November 5, 2012

Another Monday

It's another Monday. Bob came over last night and watched TV with me for a couple of hours. We drank tea and had a couple of cookies. I offered to make him a sandwich but he declined..saying he had had a large lunch.

We ate lunch with Bobby and Karan at El Pueblito yesterday after church. We made arrangements to meet them at Branson. They are celebrating their fourth anniversary on Thursday. We had offered to pick them up and go together but they are going to stay an extra day (if they can find housing) and leave Thursday morning instead of Thursday noon. We will go together to the Moon River Theater on Thursday evening. Bob got tickets for all of us. They are taking their own car. They had to get a motel five blocks away from ours because there were no openings at our motel. We will call them when we get there and see if they want to go out to Silver Dollar City Thursday afternoon too. I will see if I can work Thursday morning and Bob and I can leave at noon.

I will renew my thyroid medicine this morning. I also need to go to the bank and get money for Thursday's trip.

I will make a meatloaf for lunch today and I think I will boil some potatoes to fry in Canola oil. It's been awhile since we've had fried potatoes. We will also have a salad (which Bob is bringing) and veggies. I will open some fruit for dessert.Then afterward, I will go to work.

I left a lot of work undone on Thursday. I ran out of time that day.

No comments: