Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back to Work

It's back to work again today. First, though, I will go to Independence to get my hair done. Then I will come home and fix lunch/dinner. After that I will go to work.

Tonight I have the library board meeting and foundation meeting following that. Tomorrow evening after work, I have the PINCH meeting. I work on Thursday afternoon but am free that evening. That's good because Friday Bob and I are going to Bartlesville to meet Myra for lunch. Then Saturday I have promised to take Juanita to Bartlesville to eat at Dink's.

Then, of course, next week is Thanksgiving. I want to stop by the health food store today and buy pecans for my pecan pie on Thanksgiving. The other pie will be pumpkin.

Last night Bob came over and we watched "The King's Speech". It was very good. I had seen it once when it was On Demand on cable but that has been a very long time. I had baked some cookies yesterday afternoon and we had tea and cookies with the video.

I'm going to ask at the library if they have "The Bucket List". I saw it with Scott but Bob has not seen it.

I slept very well last night and so did Missy, my cat. We didn't wake up until 4:30. That's very unusual for us. Inky, my outdoor tom cat, spent the night in my garage. It's very cold this morning....in the 20s.

No comments: