Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Different Wednesday

This will be a little different Wednesday. I went in to the office today to work an hour and then came home to get a few things done before leaving for Just Us for lunch over at Cherryvale. Bob and I have a free lunch coming. We have saved ten of their tickets for a free lunch. We will redeem them today. Afterward I will go back to the office for the last three hours of my work day.

This evening I have the PINCH meeting at the Presbyterian church at 5:30. Afterward I will come home to watch Nova and Nature on PBS. I need to get some milk at Brahms this morning if I will have a smoothie for dinner this evening.

We received our 2013 Silver Dollar City tickets in yesterday's mail. I will give Bob his when I see him.

It's a brisk day with sunshine salvaging it.

No comments: