Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Further Development

A friend of mine who did not want me to move from Coffeyville found an apartment for me in a nice fourplex here in Coffeyville. I will begin moving in in February. It is as large as my home here so I will not have to get rid of any of my furniture...only my second bedroom furniture and my frig. So only my address will change. My ISP and e-mail address will be the same.

It is a little more expensive but it will be worth it to keep all my furniture and to stay in Coffeyville where all my friends are located.

Thank you so much for all the good wishes.

My brother-in-law and I went to see it this evening after I got off work. The owner will let me choose new carpet and vinyl for the kitchen floor and he will let me keep my ten year old cat, Missy.

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

It sounds great, Margie! I'm holding good thoughts for you and a quick and easy move!!

pat m said...

What a blessing that your house sold so quickly and that you have such good friends that they looked for a place so you could stay in town.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I am very blessed, Pat. I have wonderful friends!

They have been very supportive.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Sylvia. I really appreciate that!

clairz said...

It is so amazing how things work out. I love this new direction, because it just sounds so right for you!

marlu said...

I'm so glad how things have worked out for you so that you can remain in the same town.
(I never can remember how to spell Coffeyville!)

Balisha said...

Wonderful news. So happy for you.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks to all of you. You have all been my special friends too. You are all so supportive.