Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Again

I slept poorly last night. This cold has really pulled me down. I seem to be a little better today and it's the fourth day for it. I don't have much of an appetite but I know I should eat something. I've lost four pounds over this cold this week. In a little while I will go meet Bob for breakfast. Then I don't know what I will do the rest of the day. A lady called last night about the air compressor. I really would like to keep it and the electric power washer. I could store them with Bob. Even if he moves across the street from my new apartment, he will have a large storage shed. I think when she calls to see it later today, I will tell her it's taken.

I am thawing out some pork chops for lunch. I will have them and mashed potatoes and gravy, a salad and veggies today at lunch time. I'm really not up to cooking but I know I should. If I don't eat, I will just continue to lose weight.

I would like to go by the apartment and see what my landlord has done so far. He is putting down carpet in all the apartment and vinyl in both the kitchen and bathroom. I imagine I will just wait until tomorrow though when the kids want to see it.

The only jobs Aime wanted me to look into were in Independence and I definitely can't afford to drive to Independence to work sixteen hours at minimum wage. I told her so. I don't know what she will do about moving me. She says I am way past due for the move.

No comments: