Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Busy Day

I did a lot more packing today. I packed all my crystal and china and took all the boxes over to the apartment and put everything away.

I woke up at 3:00 AM and couldn't get back to sleep for thinking about everything going on in my life. I worked all morning packing that stuff and then all afternoon I took boxes over there and put them in the closets of the rooms they will go in when I move. Now when the furniture is moved in, I'll just open the boxes and put the stuff away.

I still have lots to pack though. There's the corner curio and the rest of the Precious Moments collectables. There's the knick knacks on the end tables and the auxiliary speakers for the TV. Then worse of all, the computer will have to be disassembled and reassembled over there and the VCR and DVD players will have to be put back in the TV and installed. I think I will have to have Cox do that. It's Greek to me.

Bob came over and we finished off the tuna noodle casserole for lunch. I fixed some biscuits and we had cottage cheese and applesauce. Then we had some fruit for dessert. He will be back this evening to watch TV with me.

I'm hoping the cellulitis will be cleared up soon. I am so tired of looking at it and dealing with it. I have tried to ignore it as much as possible and go on working on my packing.

No comments: