Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Morning

How embarrassing! I could not stay awake last night while Bob was here and he finally just gave up and left. I took my bath and went to bed about 9:00. I slept well and finally got up about 5:30. That's later then I usually sleep.

The cellulitis is still with me. It does appear to be better..not quite so fiery red. Perhaps in another few days it will clear up for good. The makeup does seem to cover it fairly well.

I'd like to go to Lowe's in Bartlesville today and look for window treatments for the windows at the apartment. The landlord has long drapes at the windows now but the windows are small and the drapes look so 1950's. I want to get Roman blinds for the bedroom and den and perhaps the dining room too. I will look for something appropriate for the living room,bathroom and kitchen windows. I will probably end up getting everything at Penney's Home Store.

Monday is the day for my daughter's back surgery. It scheduled for 8:30. I will go to the hospital at 8:00 and take my kindle and read while she is in surgery. I hope this surgery goes well.

More later....

Bob and I had breakfast and then we planned to go to Bartlesville and look for window treatments. After lunch at McCalister's we decided to go to Owasso and look around at the Penney store there.

When I got back home from Owasso, I ordered the window treatments for every window but the living room. When I get them, I will take down the draperies and put the Roman blinds up in their place. I don't yet know what I will do about the living room.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hope you have a good weekend. It sounds like you are on your way with this troublesome problem.
Blessings to your daughter for her surgery. They do so many wonderful things...soon she will be back on ner feet.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I certainly hope you are right, Balisha. I have heard several horror stories about back surgeries.