Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another Busy Thursday

Yesterday was humongous. I packed and moved until 4:10 and then finally stopped because I was exhausted. I have most of the bathroom and kitchen moved and moved in. None of the decorative accessories are up though until I get the furniture in place.

John and Leslie and Jeff and Cyndi will bring the stove in Sunday afternoon but first John and Jeff will get that over the range microwave installed. Then they need to come over to the house and load up the " stuff" in the garage. I am going to bite the bullet and put all my Christmas decorations in Bob's trash on Friday. I called to get an extra trash pickup here but they were already overbooked. So I will haul everything over to Bob's. He gets his trash pickup on Fridays.

I need to take the stuff from my closets to the apartment today. That will take all day. The next big project will be to dismantle and move my computer, modem and router. I still don't have the blinds up. Richard called yesterday and he is worse..much worse. He had a doctor's appointment yesterday. He has a terrible cold that may have gone into pneumonia. Bobby also has his hands full. Karan is sick with the flu. He may get it. They both had their flu shots but research shows that seniors flu shots are only 9% effective. The "experts" tell us our immune systems are challenged because of our age.

So I will contact Bill and see if he can come help me get those blinds up and perhaps even move the computer. He may be working. Marvin has had to resign because of his health concerns. I'm sure it will all work out eventually. In the meantime, my cellulitis is still with me and I am out of meds. I have an appointment with the dermatologist in Bartlesville at 1:10 on the 19th.

More later...if I find the time.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie,
How are things going? I'll bet you will be glad to finally be able to sit and relax. Don't let yourself get rundown during all this move. Take some time for "Margie."
I hope you will be able to continue blogging just a bit, during this time. Hope your weekend is productive yet peaceful.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Balisha. I will be off line a day or two until I get my computer hooked back up in the apartment. I will blog when I can get back online.

Thanks for commenting.

I am taking off for lunch.

I start my moving day about 7:00 and stop around 4:00. Today I worked until 7:00. I am down to the line.