Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Terribly Busy Tuesday

This will be a terribly busy day. I will take some more boxes over to the apartment just as soon as I finish this. I opened a cabinet this morning and found a set of glasses we had overlooked and I also packed all the corning ware. I still have the stuff under the sink to do and the stuff in the utility area. I also have all the closets to move. I will also have the last minute stuff like the food in the freezer and the frig and the food in the pantry. I also have the spices above the sink to pack.

I will have to get some more boxes and I am nearly out of newspapers. But I'm getting closer every day...thank goodness!

I was warming up one of yesterday morning's biscuits in the skillet and got busy with this blog and burned it. So I've started over with another one. :) I didn't eat any dinner last night...just took a glass of milk with my meds. That's why I'm eating something this morning. I need to take my antibiotic. I have just enough for one more tonight and two for tomorrow. I still have my cellulitis. I will be calling my doctor again tomorrow.

We will go to Bartlesville to find my white range hood today and perhaps get a Rubbermaid storage cabinet I can store my flat hose in and some garden stuff. I want to do a flower bed this spring. I will also get some hanging baskets this spring if I can figure out a place to hang them. I may instead just fill my fancy pots. I can set them near my patio door or out front.

More later...if I have time.

This was one exhausting day. Bob and I both went with Leslie to Bartlesville. We ate at Dink's and then I bought a microwave at Lowes'. It mounts under my cabinet above my range and John and Leslie came clear back over here this evening to begin the process of installing it. That got it figured out but will have to take the power cord up into the cabinet over the stove and install a plug in to plug it in. It's a big process to lift it up and attach it after he gets the microwave frame attached to the cabinet. John should not try to do it alone. It's a two man job.

Bob found his kitchen curtains and will get them up tomorrow. We will each have to try to get a door curtain made from a panel I bought at J C Penney's. No one has small door panel curtains anymore. I bought a couple of curtain rods anyhow.

He didn't come over this evening. He was exhausted too. I'm amazed that Leslie is holding up so well. She intends to go back to work the following week after I get moved next week.

I took my bath and it's almost 8:30. I am going to bed.

No comments: