Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Blog from Desktop Computer

For some strange reason, I cannot blog from my laptop now. I did some maintenance this morning and perhaps I did something that keeps me from being able to blog from there. Luckily I still can access it from the desktop computer. But since the desktop computer doesn't recognize my camera, I won't be able to post any more photos.

Bob and I had breakfast at Eggbert's this morning for the first time in a month. I am full. I believe I will run the vacuum this morning. Missy is shedding terribly and I am sure I have cat hair everywhere.

I did get an appointment for an MRI at the hospital. It's Tuesday the 29th at 3:00. Maybe I can find out what is wrong with my arms. It may be my neck and the pain is just radiating to my arms. I will possibly know as soon as I can see Dr. Hsu.

Anyhow, I am doing laundry this morning and I will probably vacuum too so I will get back here later today.

I am back on the laptop computer now. Whatever it was appears to be fixed now. I got the house vacuumed...all but my bedroom. Missy is in there up under my coverlet. I'll wait until she comes out later in the day. I also did some dusting. It didn't need much. As has been my experience before, electric heat and cooling is much cleaner then gas.

Well, the blogging on the laptop is not working again. Who knows what the problem is. Anyhow, I have this desktop computer I can use.

No comments: