Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Better Night's Sleep

Last night was somewhat better sleep. I woke up in the night but did get back to sleep until about 4:00 AM. Then I lay in bed until 5:00 when I got up. I had had a good nap yesterday afternoon so I'm really not tired at this point.

I will take my car out to Terry and Denise's this morning. They will use it to look for another car for themselves. Their's was totaled in that wreck. They will need to be extra careful of mine since I only have liability and comprehensive on it. I'm sure they will be careful. It's "the other guy" I worry most about.

Bob will follow me out there so they will not have to bring me back to town.

I will be home today so I will clean house. I have nothing else on the agenda for today except to cook lunch.

Tomorrow at 10:00 I will go to the hospital for the meds and then later, at 1:30, back there for the two tests. I really don't think my problem with my arms is osteoporosis. I have several friends who have osteoporosis and they have no pain with it. I really think it might be one of the rare complications of the erysipelas I had for seven weeks this past winter. I read an article about that possibility. If it is, I don't think there's anything that can be done about it except to just put up with it. It kind of comes and goes. Most of the time in the daytime I barely notice it. It's nights that hurt the worst.

More later...

1 comment:

marlu said...

I sure hope they can figure out what is causing your pain and get you some relief!