Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Rainy Wednesday

As if we hadn't had enough rain, it's raining again today. It started early this morning. I got up in the night to complete a poster for Juneteenth that I need to get distributed this week. I just have today and tomorrow to get that done. The poster is ready to be duplicated. I am going to exercise class this morning and then out to church to duplicate that poster with it's ads. This afternoon, if the rain stops, I'll get the poster distributed.

Then tomorrow morning I'll work on getting it distributed again. It's nearly time for the exercise class so I will get back to this later.

Well, I went to the exercise class and then to the church to make my copies of the flyer. Then home to do dinner. The roast turned out alright although it was nothing to write home about. After lunch/dinner, I visited with Bob awhile and then went to the shopping center and down town to distribute the copies of the Juneteenth flyer I had duplicated out at church.

This afternoon I scanned the flyer and sent it out to the various members of the committee. If they can, they can print it off too. I will take the rest to the PINCH meeting next Wednesday.

Now I am ready to take a nap. I called and Missy is doing alright. Dr. Cooper wants to keep her until Monday so he can continue to administer antibiotics until her abscess begins to clear up this time.

No comments: