Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday At last

Myra will be coming this evening. Bob and she and I will leave at 6:00 in the morning for Branson. The weather appears to be cooperating. It will be cloudy but there is no rain in the forecast.

I went over to Bobby and Karan's this morning and took them my leftover roast. They will eat it while we are gone. I will just fix hamburgers and french fries this noon. We will be able to clean all those up.

I have a hair appointment in Independence this morning. While there, I will wash my car and clean it up on the inside. Denise will use it to take Dee to go take her ACT test on Saturday while we are gone.

I went to the Dollar General store and bought a few things I need. While in Branson, I want to look for a pair of white Clark sandals. My old ones are shot. I will use them only for the yard work.

More later....

Dr, Cooper called this evening. Missy's abscess is still draining. It's a clearer liquid though. If it doesn't clear up by Monday, he's going to do surgery and cut out some damaged tissue. She is not eating either. I am concerned about her. She had lost some weight before this incident.

I took my car out to Denise's house this evening. Dee has to take the ACT test Saturday morning in order to get into college. Their car was wrecked last week and it was totaled. I hope they are extra careful with my little car. I also hope only Denise drives it. It's all I have for transportation.

We leave tomorrow at 6:00 AM.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a fun weekend, Margie. Be safe.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha! I hope to!

ChuckFu said...

Did they have insurance to replace the car