Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Another Busy Tuesday

I was up at 5:30 this morning and went out on the patio and wiped down my patio furniture. It had rained last night. At 9:15 this morning I left for Independence to deliver my cakes and get my hair done. After that, I went to Goody's and bought a pair of shoes for 60% off. It was also Senior Tuesday there so I got an extra discount.

Then I came home and Bob and I ate at El Pueblo. I came back home and boxed up Sage's clothing. She left her dirty clothes in my trunk so I washed and dried them and sent them off to her.

Now I will try to get a nap.

More later....

I did get a nap. I really needed it.

I watched PBS this evening. Here it was a rerun about Lewis and Clark. After that I watched Frontline. That was also a rerun but I had not seen it before. It was about the fallacy of forensic evidence. It often convicts innocent people because it is not an exact science. The conclusions so called "experts" reach are simply subjective.

I went to bed at 10:00.

No comments: