Thursday, July 18, 2013

Laid Back Thursday

This has been a laid back day. I awoke at 2:30 with aching arms again. I took a couple of extra strength Tylenol but they didn't help much. I did finally get back to sleep though and slept until 5:00 when I got up. I watered my plants and let Missy out with me awhile. Then she came back in. I visited with my neighbors, Maureen and Judy on Maureen's patio until 9:00 and then did some ironing. I had just three pieces to do. The rest was towels and underwear.

Now in a little while I will start lunch. We are having tuna cakes and fried potatoes as well as veggies. I seldom fry foods but it's been awhile since we had friend potatoes. Bob will bring a salad to lunch. I still have some of Sunday night's dessert so we will finish that up.

Son, Keith, just called and visited with me for awhile. I really appreciate his calls.

Right now I will take a glass of lemonade out in the chairs in front and sit awhile. More later....

Shortly, Bob came over with his photos from mother's collection. He stayed until time to start dinner and then went home to fix his salad. When he returned, I was frying the potatoes and the tuna patties. We soon had lunch and then he went home to nap.

No comments: