Saturday, August 24, 2013

Another Hot Saturday

It should be hot today again. I should expect that. It's August after all. I received my new laptop battery yesterday and charged it all night until it had a full charge. A full charge is evidently only 2 1/2 hours with this battery. Now I am supposed to keep it up until it discharges and then recharge it again with the computer turned off. I am supposed to do that three times. Then once every few weeks I should do it again so the battery will take a full charge. We will see how that works.

I will be leaving in a few minutes for Saturday morning breakfast. We will go to Sirloin Stockade today because Eggberts is closed for their move to their new building. I will go over to Bob's in a few minutes.

I don't have a plan for today but I am doing some laundry and will remake my bed after awhile. I would like to go to Bartlesville. Why, I don't know. We were just there last Saturday.

More later...

We ended up going to Caney to Eggberts and we had a good breakfast. The Sirloin Stockade was not open until 7:30. Then later I went to the Medicine Shoppe and got my meds. Then I drove out to Leslie's and picked up the meat. She was not home and John didn't even come in to say hello. I asked him for a sack and he told me from the living room where they were kept. I thanked him and left with the meat. I will fix a tuna noodle casserole for about 1:00 PM. We ate plenty of breakfast and I, for one, am not hungry.

No comments: