Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Different Wednesday

This will be a different Wednesday. At 7:00 AM Bobby and Karan will pick us up and we will go to the parking lot north of Sirloin Stockade to wait for the bus to take us to Kansas City for the performance of "The Buddy Holly Story" and a buffet dinner. I have been looking forward to this as something different. I have been very bored lately. Even though we have done some different things, still I have been bored. For one thing, I miss hearing from Scott, who is in Korea. He used to call a couple of times a week. He will be there for a month. It will be a quiet month here during that period.

I didn't sleep well last night. I awoke at 2:00 AM with both arms hurting. I couldn't get comfortable. Finally I got up and took two Aleve with the last of my milk. I finally got back to sleep but then I had one of my rare nightmares.

I will try to get back to this blog after I get home.

Well I didn't blog when I got home but we did have a real good time. There was a lot of music in this play. It was never my kind of music but it was very well done. I was never into rock and roll.

I watched some TV and then went to bed about 10:00. Missy was glad to see me back and lay in my lap all evening then she slept all night on the end of my bed.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have fun Margie...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. We did. There was an entire bus load of us.