Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Church Today

Leslie is speaking today and Melissa is presiding so I wonder who will do junior church? The last time that happened we had no junior church. The children sat in the congregation. But of course, they were the better behaved ones too. That one little 12/13 year old that ran wild last week wasn't there. I wonder if he will be there today? He was climbing all over the pews last week and I asked him politely to turn around and be seated. He completely ignored me. One of our friends of the church brought him and she could not get him to behave either. It will be interesting today.

I imagine John and Leslie will want to eat alone again today. Especially if they have Maia and Cheyenne. They say they have no opportunity to visit with the group when they have the girls so they chose last week to just go to Braums. The rest of us will probably go to Sirloin Stockade.

I will do my letters after that and then watch 60 minutes this evening.

More later....

Bob came over at 5:00 and brought me more ice then he stayed for the news and 60 Minutes. After he went home I discovered that Big Bang Theory was on channel 10 in continuous episodes. I called him and he said he would change channels. He and Karan and Bobby have got me watching that program now. It's pretty funny if you can ignore the canned laughter. I hate canned laughter.

I went to bed at 9:00.

No comments: