Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Laid Back Thursday

I don't have much going today. I will cook lunch/dinner. I don't know whether I will have tuna cakes or stew. It depends, I guess, on if I can find some stew meat. Stew sounds good on this rainy day. We have had a lot of rain this week. It's supposed to clear up by tomorrow. I hope so.

Bob made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow to learn more about the results of his tests. I will go with him. I am disappointed in his doctor. He had the first of his tests three weeks ago. He heard nothing for a week so he went by to find out the results. They told him he needed a ultrasound of his bladder and kidneys. Then he waited another week and heard nothing that time either. Finally he went by and they printed him off copies of the tests with no explanations. Then he finally called earlier this week and got this appointment to talk to the doctor. He had better learn something this time.

When he comes over this morning we will go over to find out what has happened over at his apartment. The man who is laying carpet worked again last night. We went over yesterday morning and found that he had cut the carpet but had only a small part stretched in where the washer and dryer go.

No comments: