Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cake Tuesday

It's the day we take cakes to Independence and I have five cakes in my trunk. I will leave at 9:00. I like to get there about 9:30 and hope someone is around to help me unload the cakes. I baked my two yesterday afternoon....both spice cakes Bob brought his over this morning. He is going to do some laundry this morning and then this afternoon he will take his sister, Betty, to their sister's funeral at 1:00. After that, they will go to the VFW for lunch together as a family. Then he will take her back to Independence where she lives.

Bob came over this morning for coffee and we finished up the coffee cake I made for Sunday. It was still good.

I have my hair appointment at 10:00 and afterward meet Leslie around 11:30 or 11:45 for lunch at Big Cheese. I may go to Bartlesville after that. It depends. I have no plans for the rest of the day or even this evening.

I will fix chili tomorrow for lunch. I have the meat thawing in the frig now. I have the rest of the makings already.

I need to get a few things at the market. I may go to Wal Mart in Independence. Otherwise I will go over here to Country Mart.

Which is what I did....

No comments: