Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday at Last!

Friday is just Friday. I don't know what I am looking forward to today. I will go to Independence to get my hair done in about 30 minutes and then back for exercise class. I think I will try to hang Bob's cafe curtains after that. I will fix lunch/dinner today. He took me out yesterday noon. We worked all morning to get everything out of the house and shed. Moving is a huge mess.

I slept just so so last night. I awoke at 1:00am after going to bed at 8:00pm. After an hour or so, I got up and warmed some milk and took a melatonin tablet. Then I finally got back to sleep until almost 5:00am. My sleep has gone to the dogs lately. I ache so much I just wake up. I may take a couple of Tylenol this morning. That may help.

I will cook my tuna cakes for lunch. We will have boiled potatoes and a veggie and Bob will bring a salad. I have cup cakes for dessert.

More later....

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

You have had such a busy week with that move no wonder you have aches ! :)

On top of that I think it is hard for most people to cope with & get used to the time change right away. I am still on the old time...or at least my stomach is :)

Margie's Musings said...

Mine too, Deb. My body is still on daylight savings time.