Sunday, December 15, 2013

Church on Sunday

I did not sleep well at all last night. Not only did my arms hurt but I took some Claritin before bedtime and my mind simply would not shut down. I was awake most of the night. I will certainly need a nap today. But first I will need to get my congregation letters done.

I need to stop eating candy. I have been into the candy for almost two weeks now and have put on five pounds. I want to get that off before it gets even worse.

I ate a biscuit and a banana this morning for breakfast. I have to eat something in order to take my blood pressure pill. I bake a batch of grands once a week and then every morning I butter one and brown it in the skillet. Then I put jelly on it and eat it. I like to eat a banana a couple of times a week. That keeps me from having leg cramps at night.

I read the Reporter this morning and then took it over and put it on Bob's mailbox. We share the papers. There's no sense in both of us buying papers.

My granddaughter, Christina, texted me last night and sent me a couple of photos of her girls. Now if I could just figure out how to send them to my e-mail account, I could post them here.

Not much going on right now. I'll write more later.

Let's see if I can post a photo here of my great grandchildren.

This is seven year old Mia. Mia looks exactly like her mother at that age.



This the new baby, Kyla.



My granddaughter sent me these photos from her phone last night. She sent them to my phone. Then I sent them to this laptop. Isn't technology something anymore?

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Aren't they cute?
Take a nap, Margie...Hope you feel better.
Balisha

Betty said...

Cute kids. I wonder why the bananas don't keep your arms from hurting. Just an idea.

Margie's Musings said...

They are cute. Actually I have seven greats but these two are the ones whose mother sent me pictures.

I don't know why the arms hurt, Betty. I spent a lot of Medicare money trying to find out and learned exactly nothing.

On the other hand, they did not hurt last night and I got a good night's sleep.