Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday Exercise Day

Tuesday was a busy day. Bob and I went to Independence and bought gifts for the little boy we were assigned at church. We also bought groceries for the two families we adopted for Christmas. We stopped at the church on the way back and we took the groceries and Bobby and Karan's gifts for their assigned child in and put them under the tree in the all purpose room.

When we got home he went home and took his nap and I wrapped our gifts. I will drop them off if I get to go to Independence again Friday morning. We are forecast for some more bad weather but we are on the northern edge of it so we may miss it.   I hope so. My friend, Myra plans to fly off to Wyoming to spend Christmas with some of her children.   I would hate for her to have a delay or even a cancellation.

Later in the day Leslie texted me about Maia's Christmas program over at Tyro. After I learned the time, I decided to attend. Maia is three but will soon be four. She sang her songs...in fact, all the kids sang their songs. For three and four year olds, I was really impressed.  .  I got some photos but I don't know how well they came out. I was quite a ways back. Even with zoom, they may not be very good. I will download one and see.

It's a little dark but maybe it will lighten like Bob's did. She was a small angel and she was the smallest angel of all. The other photos were way too dark so I deleted them.

We have exercise class this morning and then I will warm up the meatloaf for dinner. We will have potatoes and salad with veggies and I still have pudding and cookies for dessert.

More later....

Dinner is over and I'm back to working on my class newsletter. I made more peanut clusters this afternoon too.  I am waiting for them to set up now. This evening I have a PINCH (People for Institutional and Community Harmony) meeting at 5:00.  I promised Marilyn I would help her get ready for it at the Presbyterian Church.


.

No comments: