Monday, December 9, 2013

Cold, Cold Monday

It's 18 degrees this morning and it's supposed to snow this afternoon. We are to get at least an inch. There is still some on the ground now...but not much. I have exercise class this morning. I wonder if I want to get out in it. I did drive since my car did not have snow on it and we picked up Phyllis and drove to the restaurant yesterday noon. It wasn't bad then. I worry more about the driving of the other person then my own. I'm a pretty conservative driver.

Bob is going to meet one of his friends for coffee after the exercise class so I am taking my own car this morning.

I slept pretty well last night. I went to bed shortly before 10:00. That seems to help. Bob came over for our wine and cookies last night. He stayed until 9:00 or so and we watched Big Bang Theory. After he left I took my bath and put my p.j.'s on.

We will have goulash today for lunch. I have some steak bread in the freezer....not much...but enough. Maybe I can get him to bring some coleslaw. We will have green beans and hot tea with the goulash. While I'm out and around, I need to get some milk and then I can make some pudding for dessert. I have cookies.

Maybe I can get a photo later in the day after the snow falls and post it here.

O.K. This is before this afternoon's snow.



I will take another after the next snow and publish it here.

O.K. I looked out after working on my class newsletter and this is what I saw.



More later...

4 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

we were supposed to get sleet yesterday and ice later on, and ended up with about two inches of snow instead.

I love coleslaw...sounds good :)

Margie's Musings said...

That was a blessing, Deb. You sure didn't need sleet or ice.

It will be good. Bob makes a mean coleslaw dressing!

Betty said...

We had 8 + inches of snow, and it's better today, but our parking lot is still a mess. There's more snow in the forecast. I hope it's wrong.

Margie's Musings said...

We have more in the forecast too. I hope it's wrong too. I have a hair appointment 15 miles north of here in Independence, Kansas in the morning at 10:30 and I also have the cakes to take up to the Christian Church in Independence tomorrow for their regular Thursday evening dinner for the poor and lonely.