Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Again

It's Friday again. Bob and I did go to Bartlesville yesterday afternoon and eat at McCalister's. However I forgot to get the make up I actually went for. I did buy grandson Jeromy's Christmas gift though. I have almost all of them now. I lack one.

I went up to Independence in mist this morning. It was very dark and I have problems driving in mist when it's very dark as well. But I made it by 7:00.

I will go to the bank when it opens this morning. I need to get a money order or cashier's check for Scott. I hope it reaches him quickly.

We also have exercise class this morning.

More later....

We will have dinner later today. We ate a lot of finger food at the senior center. Afterward the exercise class and the finger food party, I went to the bank and got Scott's cashier's check and got it in the mail. I hope he gets it pretty soon. Christmastime is a bad time to send anything in the mail. It may take forever.

I will make hamburgers and french fries this afternoon. I still have cup cakes too.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a nice day and weekend, Margie..Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Balisha! You have one too!