Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Again

We went to exercise class this morning and afterward I came home to later fix dinner. I also did some laundry.

We invited Bobby to come eat the goulash, veggies and coleslaw with us. Karan had gone to Kansas City to see her daughter.

Later we ate our dinner and then I rested and read my new Consumer Reports magazine while I did that.  Later I got up and cooked my chicken breasts for tomorrow's dinner.  I am going to make a new Mexican casserole with it for tomorrow.  Bob will bring a salad, we will have a veggie and some more lemon pudding.

I read in my other new book on my Kindle this afternoon.  It's the new book by Bishop Spong.

I read the paper when it came and Bob came over to watch The Big Bang Theory with me after 6:00.

We are forecast for freezing rain and snow tomorrow evening. We may not have church Sunday morning if we get that ice and snow.

We will have our usual breakfast in the morning at 7:00 AM at Eggberts.

No comments: