Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hairdo Day

This will be a great day. I will get my hair done and that always makes me feel like a new person.  I am able to wear my makeup now and that always helps too.I don't feel quite as much like I am my own grandmother. :)

It is supposed to  get up to 92 degrees today. The first day of summer is Saturday. It has already arrived here.

I will dust this morning and vacuum the bedroom. Missy was hiding in there yesterday and she hates the vacuum cleaner since it makes so much noise.

I slept well last night. I awoke only once...at 3:00 AM but I went to the bathroom and took one of my meds and went back to bed and to sleep. I got up about 5:00 as usual and made a pot of coffee and browned a biscuit for my breakfast.

About 9:30 we will leave for Independence and Bob will go too since he gets his haircut every three weeks. Afterward we will have lunch at Big Cheese.

Tomorrow I will cook again. I will fix meatloaf and baked potatoes with a veggie. Bob will bring salad. We will probably have fruit for dessert.  We also have exercise class tomorrow.

3 comments:

clairz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clairz said...

Sorry about the previous comment which I messed up. I'll try again.

Ah, cats and vacuum cleaners, such a funny subject. I don't know if you've seen this video of a cat in a shark costume vacuuming a kitchen on a Roomba, but it gives me a laugh no matter how many times I've watched it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLt5rBfNucc

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I've seen it. Hilarious! Thanks for visiting.