Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Thunderstorms

It started thundering and raining thirty minutes ago.  Some of these storms can be severe today.

I didn't sleep much at all last night.  I went to bed around 9:00 and woke up at midnight. I had some left over pizza last night and that was a mistake.  Also, my right leg ached most of the night. I had taken two Tylenol before bedtime but I couldn't tell it did a thing to help. I got up at 3:00 AM and moved into the recliner. That didn't help either. Finally I just got up. Maybe I can get a nap this afternoon after I do the congregational letters.

Today is Father's Day.  Leslie has the sermon. I wonder what she will say about her dad. She misses him so much.  The boys miss him too but he and Leslie had the special bond daughters sometimes have with their fathers. The boys have that bond with me.

The eyes look a little better today but they still have a ways to go.

More later...

I got my letters finished  after dinner. A group of us went to Sirloin Stockade first.

Bob came over this evening and we watched Sixty Minutes together and some episodes of Big Bang Theory. We also ate some of the homemade ice cream I made this afternoon and had a glass of wine.
After he went home I washed my hair and dried it.  It couldn't wait another day.

Tomorrow we go over to Joplin so I can see the doctor again. My eyes are probably going to need another week or so to heal.

No comments: