Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday Hair Appointment

Today, at 9:30, I get my hair cut and done. It really needs it. This hair has really grown .  While there in Independence, I will go by the Merle Norman store and get an eyebrow pencil and perhaps some mascara.

I slept well last night although I did wake up a couple of times. I got right back to sleep though. I baked some biscuits this morning and ate one for my breakfast with my coffee.

I ran Missy's afghan (throw) through fresh air on the dryer this morning and really got a lot of cat hair out of it.  Now I need to run the one she lays on in the recliner through it too. She sheds so much. That's why I vacuum so often. Cats shed so!

I haven't heard a word from the hospital. I don't know what's going on with them. If I could make it without going back to work, I certainly would. I have enough to keep me busy right here at home with the lawn to help mow, the laundry to do, lunch to cook and the house to keep clean.  

More later....

Aime called this morning to say the HR department at the hospital backed out of their agreement with SER. They wanted SER to pay for my background check and drug test.

So I'm back to square one.

More later...


Tonight’s Independence Reporter has a story saying the hospital did not finish their contract with the CEO they had intended to hire, Ms. Cahill. They cancelled the Meet and Greet meeting Thursday and she was gone by my meeting time at 10:00 on Friday. There’s quite a story about it in tonight’s Reporter.

They are starting anew looking for a CEO. They are now hiring an agency to find  one for them.

I'm glad I didn't get into that mess.
 

No comments: