Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday Morning Work

I will work this morning to make up for the lost time on Thanksgiving afternoon. But first I will go to Eggberts with Bob for breakfast. All I ate yesterday was a biscuit for breakfast, a Sonic blast and last night some leftover fruit salad. I had a cup of Chi before I went to bed.

I spent the morning helping to decorate the church for Christmas and then worked at the library in the afternoon. 

I didn't sleep too well. I went to bed around 8:00 because I was so tired. That was a mistake because I woke up at 3:00 and never did get back to sleep.  I finally got up shortly before 4:00 and put my sheets in the laundry.  I need to get them into the dryer now.

I posted some photos of the decorated church sanctuary on yesterday's blog.

More later...

That was an exhausting morning of work There was nothing to do but shelf read and I did that for three hours. Wow! Now I have eaten the rest of Thursday's Waldorf fruit salad and will run by Arby's to get a sandwich.

More even later...

This afternoon I dropped by Bob's apartment to see my niece and her husband. After that I came home and put up my Christmas tree. The one I had over to my home fell apart after all those Christmases so last month, while Bob and I were down at Hobby Lobby and they were having a half price sale, I bought a new one. Last Christmas didn't seem like Christmas without a tree and decorations. 

Here are some photos of it.  I can tell already I'm going to have to fight Missy about it. She crawled under it right away.
I have one more. I'll put it up too.

The third one is turned sideways and I will have to work with it to get it turned right side up.
That was easier then I thought. Anyhow, you get the picture.

I came in here to post these photos and  when I went back in the living room, Missy was under the tree on the skirt. It's going to be a fight.
She got up the minute I walked back in there. She knows better!

No comments: