Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Morning and Church

I had an amazing experience last night. Once again I awoke with a cramp in my right leg. I finally got up and went into the bathroom and found those Hyland leg cramp tablets they gave us as samples at the senior center and took two. Within fifteen minutes the leg cramp was gone.  When I got up I researched the tablets on the computer and could see nothing wrong with taking them so I went to Amazon and ordered a bottle of 100 of those little tablets. I had over $8.00 in rewards so I applied them to the order and it ended up just costing me a little over $2.00 and free shipping from that company. Maybe I can pick up some more samples that will hold me until my order arrives the first week in December.

Bob will come over later this morning for coffee. He has nothing in the house for breakfast so I offered to brown some biscuits for us. I have bought some blackberry jam and we will put that on them too. I also have two bananas.  I have some cereal and even oatmeal  I offered to fix but he just wants a biscuit and coffee. I think he really will like his new apartment. It's very nice and a lot cheaper rent then the fourplex. If they had any two bedroom apartments and if they had carports, I would be tempted to go there too.  But I want to keep my car protected from hail and also I need two bedrooms for a place for my computers and guests too.

Leslie, my daughter, is going to go over to his place after lunch today and hook up his TV.  I have never learned how to do that and she is so technically savvy.  She hooked mine up here at the apartment and his too when he moved into this fourplex last year.

I preside at church this morning so I will also have to print off the bulletins when we get to church.

More later...

Well, I got everything done I could here at home and the church service went fine. Karan always does a good job.  A group of us ate at Sirloin Stockade for lunch. My daughter went to hook up Bob's TV afterward and for some reason couldn't get it done.  She thinks she tried to hook the cable into the TV and she thinks it should be hooked into the box and called him to try that.  He's not particularly worried about that and if that doesn't work, he will call Cox to do it.

I got the congregational letters out and on the mailbox this afternoon.

Tonight we will meet with the Living the Questions group at Karan's at 7:00 PM. Then in the morning I need to go up to Juanita's at 9:00 AM and balance her checkbook again before I fix lunch and go to work.

No comments: