Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday Another Workday

I'll go to work an hour early today and leave an hour later. I am still trying to make up for the days I am missing because of the holidays. Tomorrow I will go in to work in the morning since the library closes at noon.  That way I will only have one additional hour to make up on Saturday. The library doesn't open until 9:00 AM so I will only get three hours in the morning.

I slept well last night. I got up at 5:00 AM as usual.  I will stay fairly close to home this morning. John, treasurer for our class, is supposed to bring me a couple of checks. One is to pay for the newsletters which I had duplicated at Service Office and Supply. The other is for the stamps. I hope he comes early before I start lunch. I want to get those letters out while I am off work for the New Year holiday. I will have to address the envelopes. I bought those and some cartridges for my printer out of my own pocket.

We will have chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy with a veggie for lunch.  Bob may bring a salad. If not, we will have applesauce instead.  I want to eat at 11:30 because I go in to work at 12:30.

I guess I could start on those envelopes this morning since I have nothing else going until time to begin lunch.

More later....

I got the envelopes done before I went to work and picked up the stamps and the newsletters   as soon as John brought the checks.  I got the newsletters folded and the envelopes stuffed and the stamps on them after I got home from work. They are ready to go in the morning as soon as the post office opens at 8:00 AM.  They close at noon tomorrow. 

I watched TV until nearly 10:00 but then went to bed.




No comments: