Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Again

How the weeks roll by! Here it is Friday again. I will go to exercise class this morning and then try to come up with something for lunch. It may be hamburger pie. We've had a lot of hamburger lately but then I don't have to buy hamburger. John and Leslie give it to me. I'll mull it over. I may go buy some pork cutlets. We haven't had those or pork chops for a while.

My contacts are blurring this morning. It might be because I've worn these for several months. I'll break out some new ones and see if that helps.

I slept so so last night. I woke up twice but got back to sleep both times. The last time I woke up at 4:15 or so, I never could get back to sleep so I just got up at 4:45.  I will be tired tonight.

I will probably scan again at work. I can do that for a couple of hours without my hands getting sore.  I broke yesterday's work up into two sessions after the tablet went haywire again.

Tomorrow I will meet Myra at Lowe's in Bartlesville and we will catch up on our visit. I haven't seen her since November or December.  Bob will be on his own for lunch. It will be a girl visit.

Sunday evening is my Superbowl party. I have all my treats bought and I will make my apple crisp  Sunday afternoon. Everyone is supposed to come around 7:00. The game starts at 7:30.

More later.....

I came home very tired after scanning another aisle and then did some shelf dusting and shelf reading, I did not eat dinner tonight but did eat some chocolate covered almonds. Bad woman!

I will watch TV after awhile.  I will take my bath at 7:00 and look at the schedule.

No comments: