Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Morning and a Trip to Bartlesville

Bob and I will go to breakfast this morning but then about 9:00 we will go to Bartlesville. We were just in Owasso last Saturday but didn't spend any time looking around in the stores. We will walk the mall in Bartlesville and I will look  in Christopher and Banks.  I don't really need anything but I am so tired of my winter clothes. But perhaps I will just look.

I stripped my bed this morning and have washed the sheets and now am washing towels.  I also ran the afghans through the dryer on "fresh air" to get the cat hair off them. I hope to get the sheets back on the bed before we leave for Bartlesville.

The east is having a lot of snow but here in the midwest we are having weather in the 50's and 60's. We will probably get our snow in February or even March.

More later...

We went to Bartlesville and we ate at Garfield's and walked around the mall.   We didn't buy a thing except lunch.

When I got home, I cleaned the bathroom. Then I sat down to read. I went to the dollar store to buy Canola Oil for my cake on Monday evening.  I sat here and read and ate an entire can of chocolate covered almonds. I may be sick tonight. :)

Missy will be wanting her treats in about 15 minutes.  Right now she's curled up and napping in the recliner.

More much later...

Those of you who have been following the illness of "Balisha", please check her blog. She now has her diagnosis. It is serious. She needs all the prayers we can share with her. 

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Yes prayers for Balisha :)

Margie's Musings said...

I hope all of her blogging friends will keep her in their thoughts and prayers.