Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday and Exercise Class Again

We didn't have exercise class on Monday because of the holiday. So I am ready to get back to it today.

I slept very well last night, probably because I went to bed later. 

I worked on DVDs yesterday with Paula  for most of the afternoon yesterday. There were four basketfuls of them. School had been out for the holiday

 Katie was gone until 4:00 and the scanner and tablet were locked up so I did some cleaning too. After she came in, she set up the scanner and tablet and I began scanning again. I got nearly through the aisle I had nearly completed on Monday when she had to delete my work and I had to begin again.  I stopped at 5:00 and left for home.  My thumbs, especially my left thumb (the one I pull the books out of the bookcase with) were both swollen and sore.  They are better this morning although the left one is still swollen and sore.

Today, my time sheet gets faxed and tomorrow I should be paid by SER by direct deposit. I am thinking of paying the second car payment out of it. I managed to get the car insurance paid with the first check this month...thanks to Keith and Esther and their deposits.  What a blessing they are!

More later....

I didn't have to scan today. Katie was out of town.  I did some cleaning and then Adrian brought me some DVDs to clean and repair and I did that for an hour or so. I checked in some DVDs and put away a bunch too.

Katie will be back tomorrow so I will catch up on the scanning.

Bob dropped by awhile ago and wanted me to write a check for him for his Lion's Club. He wouldn't stay. This  was one of the few evenings when I wasn't exhausted but he didn't want to stay. He knows I usually take my bath about 7:00 and will watch TV this evening.  PBS has Nature and Nova on this evening so I will take my bath a little early so I can sit in the recliner with Missy in my lap. She tried to climb up here a little while  ago and I wouldn't let her up.

Bobby came by awhile ago and brought me a big package of country style pork ribs. We are having chicken tomorrow but then Friday I will put half those ribs in the slow cooker and let them cook all morning and we will have them on Friday at noon. That was so nice of them! They also sent Bar B Q Sauce.  Bobby said Karan felt bad that I provide Bobby so much food and wanted to do something for me. That is great friends! Neat!

I am planning to have a Superbowl party February 1st. All my friends that I invited agreed to come. There will be six of us.  I will fix popcorn, nuts, apple crisp and ice cream. Also I will serve a variety of Keurig drinks and hot chocolate and perhaps even wine.
 

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

We love you mom, wish more could be done

Margie's Musings said...

You are doing all you need to do, Keith! Thank you so much!