Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday At Last

I slept like a baby last night and got up shortly after 5:00. I even got up once in the night but had no trouble getting right back to sleep.

Leslie is coming at 10:00 this morning to help me by installing the new Bose sound system that Scott has given me for a Valentine's Day/early Mother's Day gift. It arrived Wednesday but I was too wiped out to even open the carton on Wednesday evening. I opened it the next morning and took the Bose system out of the box.  The box was damaged so I took photos of it before I removed the system.  It did not appear to be damaged since it was well packed.

I will go on to the exercise class after all since it's only from 9:00 till 9:40. We may eat something "out" this noon since I'm not sure how long it will take to install this system.  The system should be easy enough but programming the Bose remote for the cable box, TV and DVD player may be more of a challenge. We will see.

Tomorrow, if Bob is able to get out at all, we will have the rest of our spaghetti. He has no carport or garage for his car's protection. When he has frost on his windshield, I drive and pick him up.  I want to get some more garlic bread today before the snow begins tomorrow. I also need to get a prescription refilled and pick it up. We have a 90% chance of snow tomorrow. I will have some more green beans with fruit and cookies for dessert. 

I wonder if Katie will still be sick today. Two other people there at the library have colds and I am trying to avoid them. Raye is the first one. She puts plastic covers on the new books and does repair work. Paula is the second one. Paula is the one I work closest with.  She is the senior student who works one hour in the afternoon putting away DVDs.

More later....

Katie was still sick today. I still had plenty to do although first I had Leslie over to work on getting my Bose system hooked up. It was more challenging then Scott thought because the TV didn't have the port or even any of the ports they had included cords for. Leslie and I went out to Wal Mart and I bought a cord but it was the wrong one. I really needed a digital audio coax cable. I will have to return the one I bought tomorrow if I can get out to Wal Mart tomorrow. Leslie went to Independence and bought one up there then she came all the way back to Coffeyville to put it on the TV. I have full stereo sound. I am so happy with the entire thing. 

Bob is over this evening to watch a video with me. I have bought "The Theory of Everything".

No comments: